- May Help With Weight Loss: Apple cider vinegar has been linked to weight loss and improved metabolic health. Several studies have found that adding apple cider vinegar to your diet can lead to a modest reduction in weight and body fat.
- May Have Benefits Against Diabetes: Apple cider vinegar has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- May Have Benefits Against Cancer: Some test-tube studies suggest that apple cider vinegar helps fight cancer.
- May Promote Heart Health: Apple cider vinegar has been linked to improved cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which are important markers of heart health.
- Could Have Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties: Apple cider vinegar has been shown to have antibacterial and antifungal properties in test-tube studies, but more research is needed to confirm this effect in humans.
- Bitter Berries Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as a salad dressing.
- Drink it with warm water; this can help in weight loss.
Make Something Exciting
Adding hot water and opting for it instead of tea. Adding it to cold water as a refreshing beverage. Sweetening it with honey and cinnamon in water.